REST!


Welcome to Limitless! 

Sis! Slow down and rest! Brother! Slow down and rest! 

Take a break! Work no dey finish. This means work doesn’t have an end. There will always be something to do. 

I know for those of us that are already working, we most likely have expectations that we should meet after a particular period. I know that, perhaps, some of us want to exceed those expectations. Yes, by all means exceed those expectations, but not at the detriment of your wholistic wellbeing. 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for “whatever your hands find to do, do with your might…” . I work hard and, and I believe in giving your best to your work. However, I think that there should be a good balance. 

I do not wish bad on anyone, but have you seen how quickly companies move on after losing a member of staff? They move on so quickly that as soon as the person passes, they are already looking for someone else to take the place of the deceased. I mean, they have to do what they have to do. This is the reality of life. 

So, while you are doing yourself proud, working hard and getting the bag, make sure you’re taking care of your health and resting. 

Take vacations if you have to. Take that leave and have a day or few days of rest. 

One thing about vacations and rest I would advise on is that don’t take a rest outside God. 

While you are on your vacation, make sure you are still having fellowship with God. 

Anyways, I’m just here to tell you to take care of yourself, always take a break, and rest. 


Thank you for reading! 

Till we meet again🫶🏽

Comments

  1. So when are you taking your next test or vacation. BC will be a nice place to visit 😏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frank talk! The whole nothing but the truth

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi

Spotting Green Flags