My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi




Yayyyy!!! I get to talk to you again! Hello there sweetie. I hope you had a productive week. Welcome to your resting place, Limitless.

Story story, once upon a time! (You were replying in your head rightπŸ˜‚). Today, I would be telling you about my very scary but interesting experience with Miss Koi Koi. I stayed in the boarding house during my secondary school education. If you did too, you probably know the different stories we hear about spirits or ghosts that haunt hostels. For example, bunk shakers, the hanging man, bush baby and of course, Miss Koi Koi. 

In case you’ve never heard the story of Miss Koi Koi also known as Madam Koi Koi, I would explain briefly. Miss Koi Koi is a legend about a very fashionable lady who was a teacher at a Federal Government Secondary School. She was known for her red lipstick and the signature pair of red high heel shoes she always wore. She was very mean and saucy making her one of the most feared teachers.

The real deal started when she had a brawl with a particular teacher who was envious of her style of dressing. The fight was so huge that they almost tore each other’s clothes. This angered Madam Koi Koi so much, you could see her mascara running down her face with tears and sweat, her hair was scattered and flying up different directions. She was so furious that she stormed out of the school and went to board a cab to take her home. 

On her way back, she was involved in an accident. The cab somersaulted several times and when it finally landed, she had died but her ghost got up looking everywhere; confused about what was happening. Suddenly, she discovered that one out of her red pair of shoes was missing. With that single shoe still on her right leg, she wandered out of the accident scene. You could hear the ‘koi, koi, koi’ sound the single shoe was making as she sauntered.

Now, imagine a red-lipped lady with a very short dirty white gown, scattered hair flying in all places with sweat-covered face and black mascara tears running down wandering around. She looked everywhere for the other leg of her pair of red shoes including the hostel of the Federal Government school she taught in. Not just that, she started haunting other hostels as well, looking for her second red shoe. Always leaving the ‘koi, koi, koi’ sound on her trail. 

I was in JSS 2 when I had this experience with her. I had not even really heard about her before and trust me I get so scared when I hear about things like that. I had only heard about Bush baby when I was in that class. This very night, I wanted to pee, and my dormitory was structured in a way that the toilets and bathrooms were outside. 

So, I opened my eyes this night and saw that there was no light, I quickly took my torch which was under my pillow, jumped down from my bunk and rushed to the toilet. As I was peeing, I started hearing the sound of heels coming towards me. See, my brain did not even quickly boot, so, I finished my thing. Immediately I opened the door, I saw a very scary looking lady with scattered hair and tears running down her eyes who was looking at me with a pitiful expression. I closed my eyes and screamedddddd!!! But, I couldn’t hear myself.

I quickly ran towards my hostel door to wake someone else or my mistress up but the door was suddenly closed. I could hear my heart beating very fast and loud coupled with the sound of heels that were coming towards me. Then, I ran with all the strength I had in me to the backyard and hid myself under a table. I slowly turned back in my hiding place and saw this Miss staring back at me, and smiling with crooked teeth that was smeared with blood. 

At that point, I just started crying. She then asked me ‘‘where is my red shoe!’’ I looked down and saw that she was wearing just one red shoe, then, I slowly shook my head with tears in my eyes signifying that I didn’t know. Her expression turned dark, and she just turned and left. As she walked away, I could hear the ‘koi, koi, koi’ sound her shoe was making. I was frozen there in a curled up position for like 10 minutes.

Then, I got up and lifelessly leaped back to my hostel with the door now open. I could not sleep that night as I just kept seeing her whenever I closed my eyes. Morning came and everything seemed normal. I told everyone about it and since that time everyone in my hostel was always afraid to go out in the night. Till today, I still don’t know if this happened to me for real or maybe I was hallucinating?

 Well, I hope you enjoyed this.πŸ˜‚ Kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share too. Thanks for reading. See you soon. Bye!

Check back every Saturday for more episodes!

Comments

  1. God oo, epp us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eii GodπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    You no get mind πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

    ReplyDelete
  3. ������ very funny and interesting write up

    ReplyDelete
  4. AhπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜« mehnnnn I got lost on this short piece you should consider writing horror novels πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr!πŸ˜‚☺️ Thank you very much!❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  6. You cunt even offer to help her find itπŸ™„πŸ™„

    ReplyDelete
  7. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ole
    You no get mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I’m sure you’d have fainted if you were in my shoesπŸ˜‚

      Delete
  8. Are you whining us������

    ReplyDelete
  9. E be real thingsπŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's part of the experience you get in a boarding school.
    Scary and funny

    ReplyDelete
  11. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Thank God I didn’t experience this in secondary school πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is scary and interesting. I was lost in the story!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I cannot laugh abeg... It's not real

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is what too much horror movie does to people 🀦

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would make a nice horror movie, with proper sound effect. It is what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  16. True or not, this is brilliant!
    I was just remembering things I've heard about her while reading.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so scary and funny at the same time. I doubt if somebody's daughter will want to go to boarding school again o

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah πŸ˜‚
    I always thought this was a myth πŸ˜‚πŸ’”

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

Spotting Green Flags