Limitless Gist- Kindness

 

Welcome to Limitless! 

First things first. I deeply apologize for being away for two whole weeks. Apparently, I got carried away with the vacation life that I took off from my Blog. I hope you didn’t miss me too much? 

All the tea about my vacation is on my Instagram page @ji_rola. Let’s just say I had the most amazing time. Now, I’m looking forward to my next vacation.

So, I’m here to discuss something with you guys. There’s this video I saw that I found quite questionable. There was this man who was, maybe too shy, to tell the waiter that they mixed up his order. So, his wife stood up for him. Then, in the process of his wife standing up for him, she was rude to the waiter. 

I was just thinking, even if a waiter gets your order wrong, you could tell them politely and not make such a rude fuss about it.  

As someone who has witnessed customers being rude to service people multiple times, let me just say it is a really nasty attitude. 

I was at a store one day, and I went to the customer service section to process a return. Right before me, there was a customer who wanted to call 911 for a problem the Customer Service Associates were ready to resolve. 

I thought to myself “why would she go as far as threatening them with the Police if they were ready to resolve the issue?”. 

I think service people deserve more respect and kindness. It is unfair to treat them any less of that. 

I posted a question on my Instagram story about a month ago. Here’s the question: 

“If you went out with someone (an S/O, love interest, a close friend, or family member)...

Then, this person acts and speaks rudely to the service person.

  1. Would you say something about it after the incident or just let it go?
  2. Would it change the way you see them or you'd just make excuses for them in your head? E.g. maybe they are having a bad day.”
This question is not really my concern at this point. 
There was a response I got from a sis which made lots of sense. She gave her answers, then she said, “how you treat someone that can’t offer you anything says a lot about you”. 
I couldn’t agree more. 

Before defending your bad behavior with having a bad day, remember that the service person could also be having a bad day. 

So, right before you yell, snap, insult, threaten, pass rude and snide remarks to Service people, rethink your decision. 

Service people aside, I think some of us should be more kind in general. Let us respect other people, regardless of their age, status or gender. 

~

Thank you so much for reading guys. I hope you are doing okay! I love you so much. 
Till we meet again!🤍

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi

Spotting Green Flags