The Brevity of Life- Expressing Your Love


Welcome to Limitless! 

Life is too short to not express your love for people. 

One of the things I hope will never happen to me is to write a note of how much I love someone after they’ve passed on, meanwhile, I never showed or said how much I love them when they were alive. 

It is such a sad thing to think of. 

I really hope the people around me feel deeply loved by me as much as I’m trying my best to express my love to them. 

Often times, I would text some friends who I’ve not talked to in a while just to say hi, and they would tell me they were just thinking of me, or they thought about me earlier in the week. I always find that really amusing.

Call people when they cross your mind, text them if you cannot call them, pray for them if you can do neither of the two. 

One fun fact about me is I feel deeply loved when people check on me; maybe because I do it a lot, so it just feels super nice when people do the same to me. 

I think it’s also greatly important to compliment and support people you admire. For instance, if you love how your manager leads your team, I don’t think it would hurt to tell them. You can say something like “You put in so much work to make this team an A-team, I’m so impressed by your leadership”. 

It could also be someone you admire online. Engage their videos, or compliment the work they are doing. 

It could be your friend who has a small business, support them, let them know how they are doing a great job. Encourage them. Patronize them if possible. Don’t turn a blind eye to their business i.e. pretending like you don’t see what they do. Try your best to be supportive. 

Life is too short to be stingy with our love, compliments, compassion, and support. 

I know one smart person might say that the brevity of life shouldn’t be the major reason why we do this, but it is a part! So, let’s love one another and show it as much as possible while we are still on this earth. 

Here’s one thing you should always keep in mind . I love you and I’m rooting for you so loudly. 

Thank you for reading! Till we meet again! 

Comments

  1. This is awesome! Show love you make the next person feel good and you directly feel great

    ReplyDelete
  2. This write-up touches the heart. You make people feel good when you show love. And you also reap what you sow

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the right message for this season especially in my country.

    Great job sis💯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi

Spotting Green Flags