Weddings and Engagements Everywhere!


Welcome to Limitless! 

Yes, I see the weddings and engagements also. 

It’s as if 2024 is majorly for weddings! Bruhhhhh. Everywhere I turn to Wedding, Engagement, Proposals🤣. Is there something you guys are not telling us? Is the world coming to an end soon? Becauseeeeeee I can’t keep up😂. 

It hits different when you see that your friends are getting married and engaged also. I guess it’s that age already. Lol. 

The craziest rumor I’ve heard about myself recently is that I’m married. Bruhhhhhh? Don’t kill me abeg🤣. Secret marriage? I don’t think so. 

I actually feel like I will be going for lots of weddings next year. lol. Just a feeling. 

It’s plentyyyyy o! You guyssssss!

I’m just here to rant about the 2024 weddings. 

The funny thing is I don’t feel choked, oppressed, depressed or anything. In fact, I feel so at rest. Unusual rest, becauseee🤣. And I’m actually really happy for the people I know who are getting married! So excited for them! 

But I still don’t think anything will ever make me say “God when” about someone’s wedding again- before the Holy Spirit slaps my mouth. 

I’m just thinking about how I really loved to be a little bride when I was younger. I really liked being a flower girl, and I think I got to be one only once. lol. 

I guess it was fun associating with a bride. I loved it so much which I find really funny now that I’m older. *Shaking my head. 

I doubt people still use little brides, or flower girls. Fun days. 

Were you ever part of a groom’s or bridal train? 

Ohhhh! I remember being part of my oldest sister-in-law’s bridal train too. I was also part of the Confetti ladies for a Church sister. 

2018🤣

Okay, so three. 

I actually love weddings. It’s a beautiful thing to see people get united. However, the serious side of me would say marriage is even more important. Marriage is an assignment. 

Hmm, God help all of us. 

~

Thank you for reading! Till we meet again!🫶🏽

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi

Spotting Green Flags