Top 5 Christian Films You Should See!

Welcome to Limitless! 

I am in love with the evolution of Christian films in Nigeria. I mean, the details and extra care put into them to ensure the story lines reflect modern day issues are remarkable. 

I absolutely love watching Christian Nigerian films! Not only are they edifying, they are also interesting and riveting. Boy! I’m so happy Christian content is being pushed out there. 

Here are currently my top 5 Nigerian Christian Films! 

5. What About Us?

Photo from @pst_iren via Instagram 

I definitely want to see this movie! I watched the trailer and it looked really interesting. Have you seen it? I think it’s only in Nigerian cinemas for now. I really hope I get to watch it! 

4. Abejoye 

Photo from @jay_mikee via Twitter 

You just have to love Abejoye. From the cast, to the costumes, to the location, to the plot, to the makeup. 100 over 100!!! My favorite character after Abejoye is Kinkinyiun. Her scenes literally give me goosebumps. I love her character so much. Have you watched any episode of Abejoye? 

3. Power Couple

Photo from @preciousthebeloved via Instagram 

Oh my oh my. I definitely was not expecting the story line in this movie. You know the craziest thing? It is based on a true life story😭. I can’t deal. I’ve never seen a story line like this in any Christian movie. It was thoroughly executed and beautifully delivered. I laughed so much while watching it. The most memorable scene for me was when that guy bro-zoned that lady. Bruhhhhhh. I could not believe my ears. I laughed so hard🤣. I have some questions about the ending though which is just the movie critic in me coming out. You should definitely see this one 💯. 

2. The Train

Photo from @damilolamikebamiloye via Instagram 

I can never get over The Train. I might just watch it for the upteenth time. Just a man who had ridiculous faith and trusted God’s plan for His life and a woman that was in full submission to God’s will. The story is based on the journey of Mike Bamiloye, Gloria Bamiloye, and the Mount Zion Film Ministry. I absolutely love this movie. I recommend 💯. 

1.  Just Us Girls Series 

Photo from @justusgirlsglobal via Instagram

Girllll. So much drama!!!!! When you think one has been resolved, then another one happens. You’d find characters you hate, characters you love, and characters that you don’t know whether to love or hate. I absolutely love how Kanyin and Muna have God at the center of their relationship. Are you sailing Kanyin and Muna’s ship? Or??? And who is your favorite character in Just Us Girls


Which of these films have you seen and which will you be seeing? 

Thank you for reading! Till we meet again!🤍

Comments

  1. I've seen Abejoye and watched some episodes of ‘Just Us Girls’…. Very good movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, Jite is my favorite character in Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to watch WHAT ABOUT US AND JUST US GIRL.
    Please watch STEPPING INTO MAGGIE'S SHOE, HIM, HER AND I AND ABATTOIR, The current season of ABATTOIR is 🔥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi

Spotting Green Flags