Does Support Really Matter?




Welcome to Limitless! 

It feels surreal that I’ve been writing for about four years on Limitless! 

Can we have a series story, Limitless?!!! I would love that!🤣 It’s been a while since we had some fiction or those crazy false memoirs. Hehe. Remember “Miss Koi Koi”? 

Why am I talking to myself? Me, myself, and Limitless🤣. That’s by the way though. 

I like the fact that I can just come here and say what’s currently on my mind, and you, my Limitless reader would still read. 

Fortunately for me, and to be very candid, the majority of what fuels me to write is not the number of reads I get on a post or what my view Stats is showing. If you ever had a chance to read my bio on here, you’d see what I wrote and that is majorly what fuels me. 

Don’t get me wrong, I love it so much when you read and comment on my work. I especially like when you read my controversial posts and take time to absorb before reacting or responding. Even when you don’t take time to read before responding, at least my writing and your thought process are in conflict, lol; good start.👍🏾

Let’s not get melancholic. 

I love that I have such a wonderful audience who are always willing and ready to read my works.

I won’t even pretend at all, I love when someone meets me and says, “oh, I read your post last week”. It’s like good news from a far country😂😂. Music to my ears!

Thank you to everyone who has ever supported me, and to the people who share my posts? Y’all are the real MVPs, you know that!!!

I recently started posting videos on Instagram. I think I started late last year. One of my friends noticed that I was beginning to have a presence, so, she called me back to tell me some things. 

She said and I quote “you might not get the support from the people you mostly expect it from but that shouldn’t stop you from creating. In fact, it should fuel your passion. Why? Because your real audience is out there and you will get to them. Don’t expect anything so you don’t get disappointed”. 

Wise words from a wise woman. 

Take whatever you need to take from those words.

My insta posts that focus on God are even the most delicate🤣. Imagine doing it for views and likes, then you get 1 like, 12 views, and 1 comment which is yours😁. What happens on days like that? The Holy Spirit once said, “even if it’s one person that sees it, and it causes a transformation, it is enough”. 

I think one reason that has kept me going is knowing why I’m doing what I’m doing. 

This is just me being honest and real as someone who writes and puts out videos. I do not even like to call myself a content creator. Lol🤣. 

Shoutout to you who creates content. Keep going! I’m sending all my love. 

Thank you for reading. Till we meet again. 

Comments

  1. If 1 person reads it, 10 people can read, if 10 people can read 100 can read, if a 100 can read a 1000 can read, if a 1000 can read then a million can read. Your audience is there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s right!👏🏾👏🏾

      Delete
  2. Ride unto victory! You're doing great 😃 Yours 4eva

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi

Spotting Green Flags