You Matter


Welcome to Limitless! 

Maybe you feel relegated? Do I really matter in the grand scheme of things? 

Will this ever end? Why am I caught in this web of circles? 

Why are things not going the way I planned? Will it ever get better than this? When will it get better? 

Does God actually care about me? I think God has His own favorite people because why can’t He just do this one thing for me? 

How long do I have to wait? I’ve prayed, I’ve fasted, I’m prepared. When exactly do I see the light? I’ve been in this tunnel for what seems like forever. I’m so tired. 

Bro, I feel you. To be real. 

Let me share a scripture. This was Jesus speaking. 

“Look at the ravens. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for God feeds them. And you are far more valuable to him than any birds!… And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?” Luke‬ ‭12‬:‭24‬, ‭28‬ ‭NLT‬‬

I’m just here to be the seeing and reassuring eyes for someone. I see you. Most importantly, God sees you. 

Whether you think He does right now or doesn’t, He knows exactly what you are going through. 

Don’t you ever think that He doesn’t care about you. He does; very much at that. 

Even though you might not understand, He wants the best for you. Trust me; trust the Scripture. 

Hey. I pray it gets better. I know it will get better. 

God has done it. 

Thank you for reading. Till we meet again. 


Comments

  1. This is for me and it came at the right time. Thank you for this piece🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. I’m so glad😊. Thank you for reading!🤍

      Delete
  2. This is soul inspiring, my spirit is lifted

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi

Spotting Green Flags