Just a Sigh


Welcome to Limitless! 

I feel like if I did just as much as sigh this day, it would be enough. How do you fathom that someone who was once here, who you once talked to, laughed with, and ate with, is no longer here? 

Brutal reckless death. 

I heard about the passing of one of my university friends/roommates some days ago, and it is so hard to come to terms with. I really feel like I’m still in denial. Maybe her family would still come tell us that she isn’t actually gone. Is it just a rumor? It’s too painful to believe, and writing about it is even much harder. It’s making it feel real, which is so hard to accept. 

I tried to tie a bow with my pant’s belt this morning, and my mind immediately went back to her. She would tie my sabbath’s dress bow so perfectly that even after we moved from Room D16, if I saw her on my way to sabbath worship, I would still ask her to tie a bow for me. How do I move on from that memory? 

I don’t know if what I feel is pain or numbness. Such a nerve wracking mixture. It’s so hard. 

Thinking about it leaves me puzzled. So many questions. Sigh. 

~

Thank you for reading. Till we meet again. 

Comments

  1. Tonia, I completely understand how you feel. She was such a bubbling soul in the room. She was so close to finishing as well. It’s impossible to not cry as we think about it. I kept playing the vn she sent on my Birthday over and over again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi

Spotting Green Flags