Relax- A Peek into my Head


Welcome to Limitless! 

*Laughs in stress. This week has been a lot. I’ve overused and exhausted all of my social battery and I’m thinking of the ways that I can limit my social interaction today, which is Sunday. Lol. Forget my online/social presence, I am definitely not a social butterfly. 

In fact, I still get shy when people comment on something I posted or wrote online when they see me in person. I really have to get used to that, I guess. Everything I do, professionally, at church, and online are almost counter-my actual-personality. Lol. I just coined a word. 

I see it as God pulling me out of my shell and teaching me some things… 

Lol. Do I sound too deep?😂 I don’t think so. 

I just have to gist you guys about this chinchin that I tried to bake yesterday😂 which still feels like today because it’s 1am and I’m still awake. I wanted to bake six cups, I had started mixing the dry ingredients when I realized I had no eggs. 

I had seen this day in a dream a while back. I baked chinchin with no milk and eggs in the dream. Lolll. Still came out okay. Thankfully, I had a bit of milk for these ones. They came out okay too. 

It doesn’t end there. Amid frying, I got so tired and overwhelmed. Tired from standing while frying, and overwhelmed by the ‘unfried’ chinchin’s quantity😂. I was just so tired from the week’s stress (I’ve made larger quantities🤣). So, I decided to freeze it; not before asking my love, Fisayothebaker (shoutout to you Fisi!!!), if I can actually freeze it. 
So, I ended up freezing half of the chinchin dough. 

Wait, how did I even start telling you this chinchin story again. Sigh. 

I was out all day today, I mean, yesterday. 

My legs hurt, and I need a body massage🫠. Adulthood isn’t for the weak. 

I’m just here to tell you to always take a rest amidst this whole adulthood thingy. I would be stabbing an after church outing tomorrow👍🏾. Why? My body needs rest. 

Your fave up-and-coming adult needs to sleep. So, I’m signing out. 

Thank you for reading my little rant, and happy Easter! Till we meet again🤍. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi

Spotting Green Flags