The Queen of Bad Decisions


Hii! Welcome to Limitless! 

I was watching a series- Never Have I Ever- recently. As I saw the decisions Devi- the main character was taking, I thought to myself, “damn, this girl is the queen of bad decisions”.

There and then, a voice said to me “are you any better?” I really thought about it and had a flashback of my high school. To be honest, I took some rash decisions too and there are some things I would do better if given a second chance. 

Everyone has a story, and I’m sure if they knew better they would take better decisions. Let’s stop jumping into conclusions or judging people. 

Before you get me wrong there is a difference between this and condoning bad behavior. 

Condoning bad behavior is approving when someone does something bad or makes a bad decision. On the contrary, not judging is not being hasty to point fingers after knowing just a part of the story. 

At the end of the day, we all make bad decisions. What matters is how we rectify them and apply those corrections to our next decisions so that we don’t keep making the same mistakes.

Meanwhile, if you’ve not read my post on emotional sensitivity, kindly do. Also, share it as much as possible. Share it with like 5 people! Will you do that for me?๐Ÿฅบ

I feel like there are still so many people that do not know how to gauge emotions and filter their words. 

And believe me, people are getting low self-esteem, suicidal thoughts, social anxiety just because of people’s words. Hence, it is important to make it spread as fast as possible. 

Let’s make it known that it’s not okay to be rudely ‘blunt’ every time at the expense of other people’s mental health. 

Before I go, in case you are faced with a lot of options on what to watch this weekend. I watched some really good movies and series recently. Let me mention 5. 

1. The Chair- This is for my academia plus literature plus advocacy lovers. It is a really interesting series with witty characters and a scintillating storyline. I recommend you watch this one. 

2. A Dog’s Way Home- I ignored this movie for like 4 weeks because why should I be watching what a dog is doing? Well, the story is actually really emotional and gripping. The dog had its own voice and thoughts. I think that was what made it more entertaining. You would probably want to own a dog after watching it. 

3. Drug Lords- Oh man. It’s a documentary series. The stories are sick. One thing I know now is you can’t be a kingpin without having blood on your hands. Not possible, it’s a trend. Anyways, you guys should really see this series. The fact that they are real stories is even more nerve-wracking. 

4. Girls Incarcerated Season 2- I’m recommending season 2 because I didn’t like the season 1. It was boring to me (I didn’t finish it). You can watch it though. But season 2 is really interesting. It’s about young girls in correctional facilities and their stories. To each, a story. Lol. A particular girl really stole my heart. I’ve forgotten her name.๐Ÿ˜‚ You would probably shed a tear at a point. 

5. Clickbait is really trending. I think I should watch it. Have you seen it? What do you think? 
_________________

Thanks for reading guys. Don’t forget to follow the blog. Also, remember to be kind. See you soon!




Comments

  1. Money Heist and KOB too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stopped Money Heist after season 1 and I’ve not even watched the first part of King of Boys๐Ÿ˜‚. I would do that some time. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. But Devi’s decisions though๐Ÿ˜‚. I’ve been thinking of watching clickbait too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Devi๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen any. I'll like to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're right, something im trying to change. it's hard tho lmao

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi

Spotting Green Flags