First times



Hi! Welcome to Limitless! 
Today, I will be showing you what went down last weekend๐Ÿ˜‚. My version of ‘we outside’๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚. I had loads of fun. 

So, I went to a cottage owned by my sister-in-law’s mom, in Gananoque. She was very warm and receptive. The place was so beautiful and peaceful. You should know now that I don’t like noise. I like soft life lol๐Ÿ˜‚. The cottage overlooks a river which just made the scenery perfect. I felt like a movie character who wakes up opens the curtain, looks outside and sighs while closing her eyes๐Ÿ˜‚. 


First off, I want to show you guys some sculptures I saw at my SIL mom’s house.๐Ÿ˜‚

This was the first thing I saw when I entered the house. My heart first did gbish gbish๐Ÿ˜‚. What do you think I said immediately I saw it?” Blood of Jesus, of course. Egungun, be careful๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 
Then I saw these…




They are nice sculptures actually. Some black heritage things going on. I liked the Bantu knots sculpture the most. 
Moving on, I saw this! 


This right here is iconic. That’s a real deer’s head, dried and stuffed. Very impressive. 

Next, I went kayaking with my sis. 

This was before I entered the kayak. All fly and happy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Then I entered and was pushed into the water. My brothers and sisters, the kayak wobbled. I shouted ‘ahh’๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Me that doesn’t know how to swim๐Ÿ™†‍♀️๐Ÿ˜‚. If I drown. I was already saying I want to get down. They sha said it’s fine, nothing can happen. Even if the kayak capsizes, I have a lifejacket. Hehe. O ye of little faith๐Ÿ˜‚. I understand Jesus’ disciples now๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Then, I got all settled. ‘Rolake, look here’. There you go. A fine picture for the gram๐Ÿ˜‚. 

On our way. I didn’t take my phone along, so I couldn’t snap the swoons and lily pad I saw. They were beautiful. Nature is so divine. 

Up next, we went swimming. 

It’s as if God was testing my faith this day๐Ÿ‘€ because when we were about to enter the water, the other ladies there were like “you guys, be careful, there is a snake right there”. I saw the snake with my two eyes. Omo! I was already thinking ‘May God not allow me turn into the woman in the story ‘ORO- VENOM’. If you’ve read it, you already know what I’m talking about. Well, they said it’s water snake and it doesn’t bite and it can’t come near us. 
Hmm. So, I pleaded blood of Jesus again and entered.๐Ÿ˜‚ 
That was my first time swimming, by the way. I saw one boy that can’t be more than 10 years old swimming so smoothly while I was trying to float with my life jacket. Wahala for who no sabi swim o๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Finally, we had s’mores. 

The idea of s’mores is roasting marshmallows with a camp fire till the sides turn brown so that it melts when you put it in between your chocolate biscuits or crackers. We used chocolate biscuits and it was very yummy. I really enjoyed it. Maybe because you will always find me wherever there is chocolate or maybe it was the fireworks going off. 


I loved every bit of the experience. My body is still slightly sore from the whole adventure/sports. I need to work out more๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Thanks for reading guys. I will be posting more videos and some more pictures about my adventures on my Instagram story. So, follow my Instagram page @ji_rola and watch out for my story. 
Meanwhile, the second part of ‘Miss Olowe’ will be out next Saturday, so, make sure you check by then. 
Till then, make sure you take care of yourself. Bye!❤️

Comments

  1. Osheyy Tonia the explorer๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete
  2. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ bush girl, ordinary sulpture. small thing blood of Jesus, even water on life jacket blood of Jesus, fear fear.

    Nice one tho. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

    Thumbs up like an old man ๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have mind more than you.๐ŸŒš
      Plus the blood of Jesus works๐Ÿ˜‰.
      Thank youuu!

      Delete
  3. It’s the expressions for me���� Mama dey fear, but omo I would’ve given up from that snake part omo! I’m glad you had fun, Feeding your eyes with Artworks feels like peace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi

Spotting Green Flags