Oceans and Clouds


Welcome to Limitless! 

Oh my goodness gracious! It’s been ages! I’m cryinggg. I missed this place so much and I missed you guys too. Sigh. While away, I was thinking, and I figured it wasn’t just me that was busy. You guys were busy too. Exams, tests, assignments, projects, work. I can relate. 

But, guess what? Limitless is for chilling and unwinding!! So, after your busy week, you can always balance with your popcorn and read through this blog! Isn’t that nice?๐Ÿค— 
I sincerely apologize for being away for so long. 2 long weeks! Feels like 2years, trust me. Lol! 

Hmm. These past few weeks have been hectic, but so totally worth it. My brain, eyes and body have never worked like they did (back to back lol). It was so hard for me to squeeze time for Limitless because the schedule was so tight. I’m finally resting somehow now, so, I’m backkk with a bang๐Ÿ˜‚. Did I hear a round of applause? Okay okay. Thanks thanks. 

That’s why I will be giving you guys the full gist today to make up for the absent weeks!!! Did I hear someone adjust and fasten their belts?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I know you like gisttttttt! Sit tight. We would probably not finish today. 

You might want to ask, why was her brain and eyes working back to back? Lol. Well, i’m currently doing my Masters, and i’ve been writing research papers back to back. Look, this isn’t an easy thing at all. Research is rigorous. I used to sleep late and wake up early, plus the fact that I had to prepare for my trip too. I was traveling almost every week. 

The fun part of the trips was going to Olumo rock! You can read about my experience on my Instagram page @ji_rola. I had a swell time! 



So, I recently traveled to where I would be doing my Masters  and even on the day I was traveling, I was still working (Call me an academiholic๐Ÿ˜‚). My whole mind wasn’t on the trip because I had work to do. So, it was not like I was nervous or something that uhm, by this time tomorrow, I would be on an airplane. Lol. No. It was work work work for me. 


Thank God for my mum who initiated my packing before we were to travel out of my town, because I just laid on my bed and told her to give me five minutes๐Ÿ˜ญ. I was so tired that I dozed off. But, I still got up lazily and finished packing my things till about 2a.m.
It was finally D-day. Here are some nice jpegs of me, my parents and immediate older brother taken right before I travelled. 




I had time to do all the anticipation while I was waiting at the gate for my flight. You guys, I didn't even know someone would go through one passage to enter the plane. No one told me o. I thought everyone would go out, then, climb a stair case from the plane to go in. Even when they were saying gate this gate that, I imagined everyone would be standing in front of an actual gate, waiting to be cleared and told to go and climb. So, it's only private jets and helicopters that have that thing. I didn't know o!๐Ÿ˜‚

But thennnnn, KLM is my best airline. I’ve not entered any other plane๐Ÿ˜‚ but I just know that this airline is the best. The attendants were super nice. I can’t even start giving instances of their kindness, plus I could ask them for anything because they were so welcoming. They treated me like royalty๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‚.
One drama even happened on the plane. I will gist you guys about it another day. 

When we wanted to take off from Nigeria, I said ‘Yes! Morolake, this is it’๐Ÿ˜‚. I prayed though. I quickly popped a menthol sweet and started chewing to reduce the impact of the take-off on my ears. It was a sweet feeling man. I closed my eyes and savoured the moment. It's just indescribable. (Lmao. JJC things).

I sat beside the window, so, when I looked outside, we were in the clouds already, and it was really dark (We took off in the night). They gave us blankets and earphones for the Tv’s. I slept off while watching one movie like this and woke up like two hours later. It was time for food. I didn't even snap it because I was so hungry that I dug in right away. It was chicken soup and greens, chocolate mousse, and my choice of drink (I chose apple juice). Hmm. Guys, it’s good to ask questions o! I didn’t know everyone could adjust their seats. I had to ask the woman beside me. Lol. Thank God I asked. 

We finally landed and I took another flight to my main destination. It was morning already. I sat by the window too. The view was beautiful. I mean, seeing clouds in different shapes felt so surreal, that I was just smiling. The clouds looked like they were hovering on an ocean. 


We took off by 10am, flew for 7 hours, then, landed at the final destination at 12 noon. Lol. I was just moving from one time zone to the other. I watched one very interesting movie on this flight. Chai. I’ve forgotten the name. It was a very interesting romantic comedy. I was just laughing and blushing. Lol. God whenever. We were served a meal that I could not eat on this flight o๐Ÿ˜‚. It looked so fine but tasted weird. The name is Panini Margherita with olives. Okay o. I ate like three spoons and dropped it. But, I ate the vanilla mousse with gusto and requested for tea with Apple juice. 


We finally landed at the point of entry, and that's where I would continue next week. I would tell you guys about finding my way around, the quarantine, and the dishes I was served๐Ÿ˜‚. Different different o! I can’t wait and I know you can’t wait too. You would love it, trust me. 

Thanks for reading guys. We continue next Saturday again! Our normal time! Till then, take care of yourself.❤️


Comments

  1. Professor Morolake๐Ÿ”ฅ. I wish you the best of luck with your masters programs baby๐Ÿ˜˜❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck baby gurl
    I'm sure you'll make me proud ๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, by God’s grace. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  3. ��������
    Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm so going to miss you. Wish you great success

    ReplyDelete
  4. All best with your masters babe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will miss you darling. I wish you all the best ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg๐Ÿฅบ
    I wish you the best with your masters degree. Success! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omggggg congratulations dear๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi

Spotting Green Flags