Tingles


My Limitless Familyyyy!!!๐Ÿฅบ❤️ Happy new yearrrr!!! I look forward to giving you premium and better content this year.

I’m just so hopeful that we would do so much more than we ever imagined this year! Don’t forget, baby steps. It’s time to start that thing you’ve always wanted to start. It’s time to be more focused. Fingers crossed, things will turn out fine. 

Okay, before I start ‘aspire to perspire and require’๐Ÿ˜‚. Let’s get right into business. The story you are about to read is fiction. Enjoy!❤️


“Yay! Cheers to a new year!” I chorused with my friends. The three friends that are the closest to me. Four of us have been inseparable since our Secondary school days. Now, that we are working, we always made time to hangout. 

“Guys! I’m so happy for a holiday like this. I had to pay another nurse to fill in for me this night. I can’t come and kill myself.” Remi sighed contentedly. I looked at her glowing smooth face and could picture it covered in beads of sweat. 

“I know right! Thank goodness you took a break. I can’t imagine not having this outing with you guys every new year’s night”, Tinu put both hands on her chest and smiled, “It’s been our tradition you know”.

Last year, we just watched Netflix and stuffed our faces with popcorn. But, this year we decided to treat ourselves. So, we came to a restaurant. Remi’s ringing phone drew our attention to her. Trust Remi’s phone to always ring. We watched her as she talked to her boyfriend coupled with the I love you’s and talk to you later. 

“God whennnnnnn!!!” Alia shouted. We all burst into fits of laughter.

“You guys are something else”, she shook her head and started laughing too. “Look who is talking don’t you girls have yours too. Except Dee of course”.

Oh no, no. I facepalmed and gave Remi a pointed look. Here we go again. Everyone turned to me with questioning looks. I let out a nervous laughter and raised my brows. “Me? These men ain’t worth it Rems. Let’s keep chasing the bag.” 

“Wait, till when would you keep chasing the bag? You already own your own perfume company. You are rolling in millions, you are comfortable. Isn’t it about time you started a relationship?” Tinu said. 

“Oh. Yeah yeah. Soon, I promise.” I answered.

“You always say that!” They said at the same time and burst into laughter again. 

I shook my head “Can we stop talking about my love life and enjoy the night?” I sighed when the waiter walked to our table right at that moment to take our orders. My saving grace.  

Our barbecue and fries arrived quickly so we dug in right away. I savored the taste and sighed dreamily. 

“Omo! This is the life!” Alia said and we all agreed with smiles, ‘hmms’ and ‘yeaaas’. 

I raised my head, about to lift the wine to my lips when my hand froze. My eyes refused to move and my whole body pulsed with sensation, the one I buried a long time ago. I could feel it to my teeth. It’s him. 

...To be continued.


I smell another series or maybe not.๐Ÿ‘€ Thanks for reading guys. Don’t forget to leave a comment and share this with someone. 

Till next Saturday, bye.❤️



Comments

  1. Hmmmm����
    I know that feeling right
    It can only be 'him'
    I remember the day I was having a discussion with my then friend, and accidentally his hand touched my arm and I had this unexplainable feeling. Right there I knew he is the one for me
    And today to the glory of God, he is my husband for life
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Anyways, let me wait till next week sha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐Ÿ˜‚God whenn! That’s so sweet.
      Thanks for commenting.✨

      Delete
  2. Why did you stop? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t know too๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
      Thanks for reading❤️

      Delete
  3. Intriguing! I can’t wait for it to continue.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi

Spotting Green Flags