Room-hate




Welcome to Limitless! The story you are about to read is fiction.


Wait, what? I jolted out of my sleep as the strawberry fragrance of my bath soap reached my nostrils. I thought I was dreaming, why can I still perceive this fragrance in real life? I sat up and heard the shower running. 

Oh! That must be my annoying roommate, she probably bought the same soap. She came out of the bathroom and I was shocked by what I saw. Isn’t that my towel? I looked up to where I hung mine but it wasn’t there. I stood up to check outside, maybe I forgot to bring it inside in the afternoon. To my disbelief, the towel was nowhere to be found! I entered my room again and just stood by the door trying to sum up what was going on. 

“Oh, Kike, I quickly used your towel and soap because mine is in Lola’s room downstairs,” she said with no remorse. 

What did I just hear? “What?! You didn’t use just my towel, you even used my soap. Are you crazy or what?” I replied with growing fury. 

“Ahnahnn, why are you screaming your lungs out. Better don’t collapse. Is it not just towel and soap, you will be doing as if you are the queen of the universe.” She said with a hiss. 

“Wow, so you aren’t even apologizing. Why would you use my things without telling me. It’s now my very personal belongings again. Soap and towel! Are you even okay?” I was sure my anger was on 99.9 percent then. 

“Please please please, shut up Kike. Are you the first person that will use towel or soap in this life. Why are you shouting? I already told you it was because I forgot mine in my friends room. In fact take your load” she removed the wet towel and flung it on my body and threw the soap too on my chest. 

Within the blink of an eye, I moved close to her and gave her a very hot slap that resounded throughout our room. Even my hand felt the impact. She tried to slap me back but I ducked and used the opportunity to push her by the belly towards the wall as I used my other hand to hold her shoulder in place with all my strength.

“Don’t ever try this with me again ever in your life Cynthia. You this uncultured brat. Read my lips, if you don’t take that towel right to the dry cleaners, I would make sure your life is a living hell in this room.” I said with my most threatening voice and I was sure my eyes were red by then. 

I didn’t want her to say something that will provoke me further, so, I slowly released her and stormed out of the room closing the door with a bang. I sighed heavily and walked slowly as I allowed the cool breeze calm my shaking angry body. 


Thanks for reading. Make sure you check back next Saturday for another interesting episode. Till then, bye.❤️



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. You won’t call Cynthia the annoying rat?πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  2. I can feel Kike's anger πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel Kike's anger πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can feel Kike's anger πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some roommates can be so annoying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  6. She can't even try that rubbish with me πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ’€πŸ˜‚Original dagbana choco.🀣 Never met an annoying person?

      Delete
  7. Silly Cynthia
    I'm very sure she would never step on Kike's toes again. Because na that kind slap dey brain

    Welldone sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Auto-reset!

      Thanks sis❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi

Spotting Green Flags