Limitless Gratitude


Ayeeeee!!! It’s the last post for the year 2020! Can we stand and give Limitless a round of applause?πŸ˜‚ 

Looking back, it’s been a good time coming. Limitless is really a place to be. I mean, I’ve been an avid reader too.😌

I woke up with the feel of dry air in my nostrils and on my  lips. Harmattan has finally decided to rear up its head, not like I was anticipating but, it’s part of the season you know. So, tell me in the comment section, how did your Christmas go? How many pieces of chicken did you eat? Did you go out to chill or you just stayed in bed and pressed phone all day? Mine was not so bad. I went out in the morning and had a full rest when I got back. That’s bliss to me.😁

Consequently, this is the time for us to really sit back and chillax. It’s just 5 days to 2021. Let’s be thankful for all we have right now. Let’s not brood too much about things we lost, rather, let us be hopeful for better days. We’ve done well. We are stronger despite the highs and the lows. Things are falling into place already. Great! 

Compliments of the season my Limitless friend! I wish you lots of love and I hope you have loads of fun this season. Don’t forget, the year isn’t over yet. You can still try that thing you’ve always wanted to try. Why? Cos you are limitless. No boundaries, no limits! 

It’s been a wonderful time sharing stories, thoughts and tips with you. Thanks for all the feedback, support and love. There wouldn’t be a Limitless blog without you! I can beat my chest and boldly say I have a super supportive family. 

I look forward to having an amazing time with you next year. Please keep smiling and stay safe.

Till then, goodbye!❤️✨



Comments

  1. Christmas 2020 came out really nice, wasn't really expecting much due to the way the whole year was but it was nice, I went to like 5 different locations, i was just eating jollof and coleslaw, I really wanted pounded yam and egusi but didnt see, looking forward to the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 different locations! Looks like you had real fun! I’m so sorry you couldn’t get the pounded yam.🀣
      Me too. I hope it unveils incredible things.

      Delete
  2. Limitless made this year better. Thank you!😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Limitless made this year better. Thank you!😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi

Spotting Green Flags