Feyinti’s Choice

 


Welcome to Limitless! 

This is the second part of Feyinti’s Dilemma.

Enjoy❤️

“Hey, thanks so much for offering to give me a lift” I said in a very enthusiastic voice. “It’s no problem! I’m Alex and where do I drop you?” He replied gingerly. “I’m Feyinti and I live in the estate just after this street, Hope that’s your route too” I asked. “No Feyinti but I don’t mind dropping you off if you don’t mind” He replied with a hint of care in his voice. “Oh! Thanks, I would love that since it’s even raining.”

“Is that Asa I hear?” I asked as I heard the soft music playing. “Of course! I love her music so much.” He answered “Wait what? No freaking way, I love her tooo, I mean, her voice is so soothing! Have you listened to Lucid?...” We kept on talking about our tastes in music, our side hustles, the schools we attend. 

I was surprised at how we could say so much within five minutes. The way we instantly clicked was a mystery. He was so cool with a different kind of energy. Plus I love anyone who loves Asa! I mean, not the kind of love you think. Lol! By the time he got to my house, we didn’t want to leave each other. The conversation was too sweet to end so soon. Finally, I thanked him, bade him goodbye and left.

As I entered the house, I met my mum in the sitting room and greeted her. She called me back and said “Wunmi came to drop a package for you, it’s in your room”. Wunmi! My best friend. That sly girl is at it again. We always randomly surprise ourselves with gifts. I guess this is one of her surprises. 

I entered my room and saw the package on my bed. I smiled and shook my head as I undressed and went to have a shower. After the shower, I stood in front of the mirror in just my underwear and whispered ‘demn’ to myself. I mean, a 5’5 chocolate skinned lady with dimples on both cheeks, perfect dentition with a hourglass shape was staring back at me. ‘What did I do to deserve such beauty?’ I thought to myself. This was too much for me to handle. I mean, I’m a spec naaa. This is too hot.

I shook my head and laughed at myself as I talked in my head. I finally decided to open Wunmi’s package. A pair of black shoes, purse, earrings and a bottle of perfume? Then, a letter in the package caught my eye. 


It read, ‘I love you. Forever and always, Jide’. ‘No way!’, I screamed and laughed! I’m so killing Wunmi! She planned this with Jide. I quickly picked my phone up and sent a message to her, “I’m so killing you, you connived with Jide to do this?😭🥺 I’m in tearssss! Thanks sis”. Then, I decided to call Jide right after. 

As soon as he picked the call, I shouted “Olajide Smith, you little sly, I’m in shock, start explaining yourself. I’m cryinggg.” I laughed as I shouted. “Hey baby, good evening to you too, do you want to block my ears?” He asked and chuckled. “Yes o start explaining, how did you and Wunmi plan this, my heart is really bursting right now, thanks so much baby. I wasn’t even expecting something like this. Wait, is this a peace offering of some sorts?” I sputtered out in a mix of emotions. 

“Just calm down Feyinti. I noticed your insecurities and just thought I should reaffirm my love for you this way. I know you have your doubts and ever since you saw Cynthia’s picture on my status, you’ve been acting weirdly” He said. “Why won’t I act weirdly Jide? You posted this girl’s picture and put LOML as the caption, do you know how it made me feel?” I replied with a sad voice. 

“Yes, I know and I’m deeply sorry. See Cynthia is my closest friend here, she even knows about you. What I posted was nothing but a harmless caption, I didn’t realize it carried much weight. You know I would never hurt you intentionally. She even asks about you but I always forget to tell you. You know how I am, short term memory and all.” He said. “Na your way be that na” I replied light-heartedly. 

I chose to believe him anyway. He sounded so sincere. One thing I loved about Jide was his effort to always want to communicate and make things work. He always does his possible best to make me happy. He treats me so delicately that I always think about how I was so lucky to have him. 

“I’m sorry I doubted you and was acting weirdly. I just...you know, I was overthinking and thought maybe you were getting tired of me. I mean, we’ve been in this relationship for four years now.” I said. “So what? Look baby, you are stuck with me, it’s me and you that are doing this forever thing! You aren’t going nowhere. I think I just fell in love with you all over again” He said while laughing. I laughed along and told him I love him so much. That was how we settled. 

I can’t believe that a small misunderstanding was already making me fall head over heels for another guy but, hey, I’m human afterall. I guess I and Alex had no chance since I already settled with Jide. Or maybe, just maybe there could be a chance? I quickly dismissed that thought. Jide is the only love of my life. I smoothly threw my leisure gown on and stepped out of my room to get something to eat. 


I hope you enjoyed every bit of this story. Kindly share and leave a comment. Thanks so much for reading. Don’t forget to check back next Saturday for another episode. Bye!❤️


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Because Jide is Jide🤷‍♀️😑😂❤️

      Delete
  2. Jide for no come back na
    This is sad ☹️☹️

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there's no other episode, I mean a continuation. I go comot ya teeth😭😭😭😔

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has ended just like that 🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmaooo grabs Popcorn and drink in my “Werey dey disguise” dress���� , shit is just getting started

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi

Spotting Green Flags