Jilted in a weather for two



Hellooooooo!!! Welcome to Limitless. I’m sooo excited to see you here again! I hope you are having a nice weekend. 
Today, I’m gonna be telling you the story of how I got jilted๐Ÿ˜‚. The same heart that had flutters got shattered! Premium tears, guys! Sigh. 

In case you don’t know, I’m a hopeless romantic. I love romance movies, romance books, romance stories and all things romance. So, you can imagine how much I would love all what I watch and read become a reality for me. 
That’s how on this cool day, I was going through my phone and a message from an unknown number suddenly popped up. 

Sweetheart, it’s not all these annoying texts that you get and you block the person instantly๐Ÿ˜‚. Immediately I saw this one ehn I was just like ‘wow, I’ve not even talked to you yet and you are giving me flutters already, okayyy!’ So, we started texting almost everytime. I text or call him any free time I get and he does too. He is not like all these people that just leave you to guess why they are not there, instead, he was insanely good at communicating. Oh man, it was so surreal. The affection was so strong.

After a while, we decided to have our first date. He said he would come and pick me up at 7pm. He showed up right on time with flowers at my door and geeee, was he handsome?!!! Drop dead gorgeous. I almost fainted๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I know that was my first time seeing him but it wasn’t awkward at all. It was like we had been friends for a very long time. So, walked to his car, he opened the door and let me settle in before he closed it. I know๐Ÿ˜‰, chivalry still exists.  

He said the venue of our date was a surprise, so I just enjoyed the music while we talked about stuff till we got there. Ask me what I saw when we got there, it was a well decorated and lit open space set up for a picnic. So, he brought the food out of the boot of his car and we sat on the blanket. By this time, it was getting dark already. That was when the real fun began anyway. 


Honestly, that night was the best night of my life. To say I had a swell time would be an understatement. We talked, played games, asked ourselves questions and laughed. It was really amazing. After the whole date, I didn’t know that he had set up someone to play a violin for us. So, yes we slow danced; the best moment of my life.๐Ÿฅบ

We later got tired, so, we started packing up and soon left the place. The drive back was the sweetest because we were just saying cute things to ourselves and the air was just too romantic. The air conditioner and soft music was totally setting the mood of the moment. Oh my days, I still get flutters whenever I think about it. 

Well, he dropped me off with a goodnight kiss and I waved at him till his car got to a farther distance. I could not even sleep well that night because I kept getting flashbacks of the date and my chest was just in a frenzy. 

We continued talking and the friendship got deeper. He later asked me to be his girlfriend which I accepted. I was deeply and madly in love. The way he asked me wasn’t even regular. Mehn, it was a dream come true. We talked about our goals in life of course, what we wanted to do in addition to what we were doing at the time, how we would be making more billions, how we wanted to change the world and alladat. It was exciting.

He was my cheerleader, my support system, the absolute love of my life. This man would just randomly spoil me with surprises and I would just laugh and call him. I used to spoil him with gifts too, you know, nothing was one-sided. The story about our first date was just to show you how sweet and beautiful the love was. 


I was sure he was deeply in love with me too because he even used to treat me like his baby, at the same time, make me feel like my own person. Do you get me? 
Things started to get sour when he got this huge contract at his place of work. The communication reduced, misunderstandings began, things started going south. At the same time, I was trying to reach out and put in more effort but all to no avail, it was all fruitless. 

So, there was this day that it was really raining and everywhere was cool. You know, weather for two vibes. I was missing him and I just thought let me call this guy because it was really lonely for me. Fortunately, he picked the call and the next thing I got was a very cold response. I started asking him what he had been up to and he just gave me cold and straight replies. Before this time, I had told him that he could talk to me about anything that was bothering him but it’s like my words didn’t matter. 

At the end of the conversation, he told me he was no more interested in the relationship that he felt choked and he was too busy to go on with it. It was a rude shock because I had always thought we could still sort things out because things like this happen. So, with a very low voice, I said ‘really?’ and I didn’t even know when the tears started rolling. So, I hung up and just curled myself on my bed. My tears and the rain were doing competition that night because every part of my heart was broken and shattered. Different things kept running through my mind and I didn’t know when I fell asleep. 

The next morning, I slept in, so, my brother came into my room to wake me. I checked my face in the mirror and it didn’t look like I cried myself to sleep. So, did all that really happen to me or was I dreaming? I really don’t know. 

We have come to the end of today’s episode loveliesss! If you read up to this point, I love you. Thanks for always reading. 
Kindly share and drop a comment below. 
Please be safe till we meet again next week. Bye!๐Ÿ’–


Editor’s Note: It’s Fiction.
Check back every Saturday for more episodes!


Comments

  1. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ dream like mad ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚mad cruise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since it’s you, must be a dream๐ŸŒš

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚you just broke my heart the second time๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
  4. It must be a dream๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚ and this dream must get season 2๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ The guy must come back to beg you now๐Ÿ’ช

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ooo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

      Delete
  5. ����Morolake the dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  6. This boy don dey do too much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Worthy of emulation.

      Delete
  7. I freaking knew it!!! Wattpad reloaded... you ke??๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„ I’m done with you till further notice!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knew what?๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ you can’t be done with me๐Ÿ˜ญ. We are in this together.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
  8. See me thinking it was real lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Who is this razz person๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
  10. I even got pop corn to help read. ๐Ÿ˜†

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got me ma, lol, till I got to the part that you said "was I dreaming?"
    Well, I don't see it as a dream.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi

Spotting Green Flags