Crazy catcalling and random toasts experiences


Hiiiii! Welcome to Limitless! I hope you are having a lovely weekend! 

Catcalling and random toasts! What do guys even gain from catcalling? I mean, can’t you be a gentleman? Must you be razz? Also, guys that just randomly start wooing  or ‘toasting’ girls along the road. What’s their purpose in this life?πŸ˜‚

Catcalling is that silly thing guys do when ladies are passing and they whistle or start shouting ‘heys fine girl’ ‘look at us now’ ‘we are calling you now’. I’ve had a handful of these and I’m certain other ladies can relate too. I’m sure most guys too know what is going on!  

Why do these street guys even do that? I’ve never seen any ‘tush’ guy behave that way to be honest. Okay, maybe in school by the way when guys are in groups and they are catcalling from their hostels. Rascals. I think random toasts are prevalent everywhere but then, how will a guy with  blood-shot eyes just get the morale to approach a prim and proper lady? This life is a pot of beans!πŸ˜‚

6 ladies share their catcalling and random toasts experiences. Let’s read about their experiences! 

1. Let me go first! 

This particular day, I went to buy something at my street’s junction. While I was on my way back, some guys just started  whistling and shouting ‘heys fine girl, can’t you hear us’. I didn’t want to answer at first but I don’t know what entered me, I just gave them the middle finger! Bad bish level!πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Lowkey, I was praying they don’t follow me because I can’t even fight. I walked faster though.πŸ˜‚

2. Grace

“I went to buy something, then, some goons of okada riders and touts obviously knew I wasn't entering their bike just started shouting “fine gal, opor”.(opor means it’s plenty.πŸ˜‚) Next thing I knew, one of them just said in yoruba that "we've been calling fine girl since and you refused to answer, you are not even fine”. 

“I just ignored them and entered the supermarket. I really felt embarrassed that day, I started feeling cold and feverish. Only for me to be going back to my house and I saw that one of them followed me almost to my house. I turned back and he said “sister can I talk to you, I have seen you somewhere,can I have your number, you know you are very pretty, I will take you to Dubai” with red eyes and smoke in his hands. Joker! I just told him thank you and I continued walking. I won't lie I was embarrassed to the fullest and from that day, no matter how short the distance is, I carry bike to wherever I'm going.”

3. Ayomide, A. 

“I was traveling to my school in Portharcourt, as I was alighting from the bus, the conductor volunteered to help me carry my box. As he was carrying the box, he was saying “you are really pretty, I like you” but I could not talk. I was just nodding because he was carrying my box. So, when I got to where I was going to, he said I should give him my number so he will monitor when I get to my destination. I gave him. That’s how this guy just called me the next day and was like “baby, how far”πŸ˜‚ I got to know he was the one. He just started saying he likes me that when will he get to see me. I was like “sorry, I can’t hear what you are saying”. I hung up and that was the end.”

4. Toyosi 

“I went to the market with my sister, then, these market boys started shouting at me and my sister, trying to grab our hands to come and buy. After we changed it for them, they started insulting us!πŸ˜‚”

5. Seyi 

“I boarded a motorcycle to take me somewhere. This guy was sitting next to me and he kept staring at me at intervals, every minute! It was creepy and I could see from the corner of my eyes that he was stealing glances. I kept looking outside the window focusing on the road .

He then started calling me ‘hey babe’, I didn't answer him at all. Then, he was like can I get your number. Lol. I ignored this guy ooo till I got to my destination and alighted. I really don't like when I'm in situations like that because I always don't like replying and I'll feel like a snub or a rude person.”

6. Ayomide, B. 

“There was a time I was going out and one random guy just started calling me and was saying ‘hello fine girl, shebi your name is Dami’ (Dami is not even part of my names). I was like who is this one. Then, he started speaking in Yoruba about how I’m just gallivanting about when he knows me and we’ve met before. He even said I gave him my number. I was like ‘guy, I don’t know you!’ He was so confident that he knew me. He said he had been trying to call and look for me. I just said ‘I don’t know you’ and walked away. Is that a toasting strategy too now or what?πŸ˜‚”

7. Rokeebat

“I was going home a particular night after a busy day. Then, a guy started calling me, I didn’t answer him . I was about entering my car and I saw that he wanted to enter the car with me. The effrontery! I didn’t even have strength to shout. I just locked the car and zoomed off!”.


There is really nothing we can do about catcalls and random toasts. It will always be and it happens everywhere but as you can see, some ladies have had their share of really embarrassing and funny experiences. I hope you enjoyed reading! 

That will be all for today lovelies! Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop your own experience in the comment section. See you next Saturday. Be safe till then. Bye!πŸ’–

Comments

  1. Cat calls could be embarrassing and almost like harassment. There should be better protection for our women against these touts and rascals lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚omo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Set awon Welch boys lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catcalling can be so embarrassing 😭

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm....No be guys fault ...you ladies are just too pretty πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Say what?🌚 We know we are but it’s annoying!πŸ˜“πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  9. I can relate ,these men though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi

Spotting Green Flags