A Snake in my room!

Hello my fellow gist loverπŸ˜‚. Welcome back to Limitless How are you doing? I hope you are well and alright. 

I still get creeps and goosebumps when I think about this particular day! You guys! I saw a snake in my room!😱 

This particular day, my mum sent me to put something in the freezer which is in the passage close to my room. Immediately I closed the lid of the freezer, I just saw something moving towards my room with my peripheral vision.

To be honest, I can be an alarmist and a dramatic person. This day was no different.πŸ˜‚ I didn’t even wait to be sure if it was a snake or not because the passage was dark. I just started running and shouting my brother and mum’s name. Guy, before I knew it, I was outside already. 

My mum and brother were still shouting ‘what happened?’πŸ˜‚ It was from outside I was replying them. I was just shouting ‘snake! snake!!’ I’m sure my brother was already scared. I just shouted “in my room.”πŸ˜‚ 

I don’t even know what they did, I just know they killed it and brought it out of my room. It had already entered my room and was playing hide and seek! Very green and long creepy creature!😩 I didn’t sleep in my room for two weeks. Also, I kept having nightmares throughout that week.  

Before I start having post-traumatic stress disorder, let me just stop here.πŸ˜‚ In case you had a snake experience too, feel free to tell us in the comment section. That will be all for today, thanks for reading.  Have a nice weekend and see you next Saturday. Bye!πŸ’–


Writer’s Note: Check back every Saturday for more episodes!

Comments

  1. I can imagine. I had similar experience in my sister's room few days to my wedding. First it was like an imagination, but it's real. It was a long black snake. I walked gently to the sitting room and whispered to my daddy "I saw something black in that room o" Though he killed it, I didn't enter the room for the few days I spent there before my wedding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😱😱Whattt! I wouldn’t have entered the room too o!πŸ˜‚ You walked gently.🀣 You were feeling like a character from an action movieπŸ˜‚. Thanks for sharing sisπŸ’–

      Delete
  2. I don't even know which snake experience to talk about wether snake 1 or snake 20. Grew up in a GRA turned abandoned forest (lol) with uneding snake filled experiences. I have seen snakes virtually everywhere. Kitchen, bathroom, garage, bedroom etc. But I will never forget the one that forced my whole family to sleep in the living room for a whole week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa!😱😱😱 Snake 20!πŸ˜‚ You are a strong person!πŸ’ͺ
      I can faint if I see a snake in my bedroom again!πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  3. I can so relate to this��. I know what you felt�� snakes are cringeworthy.. I don’t even want to share my experience or else I’d be sacrificing a good night rest ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scaredy-catπŸŒšπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’–πŸ’–

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Universe City

Baby Steps!

Spotting Red Flags!

My Scary Experience with Miss Koi Koi

Spotting Green Flags